BOYERTOWN, Pa. - Police are searching for the person or persons who stole electronics and weapons from a home in Boyertown.
The burglars forced their way inside the home in the 100 block of West Sixth Street sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on October 11, police said.
The thieves took two Hewlett Packard laptop computers, a Canon Rebel SLR digital camera, five weapons and a "substantial amount" of ammunition, according to police.
The stolen weapons include:
- AMT .380 caliber semi-automatic
- Ruger, model 0625 .22 caliber stainless steel revolver
- Marlin .22 caliber rifle with an X scope (black in color)
- Remington .22 caliber pump action
- Dan Wesson 44 magnum revolver with an 8 inch non-ported barrel
Anyone with information about the burglary or who can identify the people involved should contact Crime Alert Berks County via anonymous text to 847411, starting the message with keyword alertberks, or by calling 877-373-9913.
Allentown, PA 18102