MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Police are looking for the man who robbed a motel in Berks County at gunpoint on Christmas Eve.
The man, armed with a small, black pistol, entered the office of the Econo Lodge on Fraver Drive in Muhlenberg Township around 7:30 p.m. Sunday and demanded money from the clerk, according to police.
The robber then grabbed cash from the register drawer and fled in a silver sedan, driven by someone else, police said.
The robber, seen in a surveillance photo, is described as a Hispanic man who stands about five feet, six inches tall. He was wearing a black knit cap and gray hooded sweatshirt with "NEW YORK" printed on the front.
Anyone who can identify the robber should call Muhlenberg Township police at 610-929-5454 or Crime Alert Berks County.
After more than 160 years, the Bon-Ton will soon be gone.Read More »
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Reading schools committee approves renovation project
- Reading outlasts Harrisburg in extra innings, 5-4
- Royals are swept from the playoffs
- Reading woman wins man's heart...and his kidney
- Car lands on roof on Skyline Drive in Lower Alsace
- Police find overturned car, snapped utility pole, but no driver
- Upper Macungie zoning amendments address farm-based entertainment
- Increasingly windy with rain, possible snow showers Thursday
- Updated Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton; 'I'm very upset'
- Updated SouthSide Arts & Music Festival is back in Bethlehem
- Salisbury High School dismisses early due to power outage
- Life Lessons: Tips for working at home
- Drug experts expected to testify Thursday in Cosby's trial
- South Whitehall getting new police cars, equipment
- PennDOT replacing pipe beneath Easton Road in Lower Saucon