READING, Pa. - Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man responsible for a robbery in downtown Reading.
The robbery happened shortly before noon on Mon., July 1, at the Reading Adult Outlet, 316 Penn St.
The robber twice pushed the store's clerk to the floor as he stole money from the cash register, police said.
The robber is described by police as a white man in his 50s who has a spider web tattoo on his right elbow and a tattoo on his left forearm.
At the time of the holdup, police said he was wearing a gray t-shirt with a Flyers logo on the front.
Anyone who can help police identify the robber is asked to call Reading police detectives at 610-655-6246 or Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts