READING, Pa. - Police are trying to track the trail of the man who robbed a bank in downtown Reading.
The holdup happened shortly after 4 p.m. Friday at the M&T Bank at 50 North Fifth Street, between Court and Washington streets.
Police told 69 News that the robber approached a teller and verbally demanded money. He got cash and ran off, last seen heading west on Washington Street from North Fifth.
Police later identified the suspect as Jarvis Gulley, and have issued a warrant for his arrest on robbery and related charges.
Anyone with information about Gulley's whereabouts or the holdup can contact Crime Alert Berks County via anonymous text to 847411, starting the message with keyword alertberks, or by calling 877-373-9913.
Reading police are looking for information that will help them make an arrest in the city's last homicide of 2017.Read More »
- PHOTOS: Reading police seek persons of interest in homicide
- Winter weather advisory for Berks until early Wednesday
- Despite snow, line forms early for sold-out show in Reading
- Multi-vehicle crash closes snowy stretch of I-78 in Berks
- Copycat crime? Man sought in attempted theft from Redner's
- Berks steak brand lands coveted Twitter verification
- Steadier snow overnight leads to messy morning commute
- Judge says Pawlowski trial to start Monday
- Updated Reading police seek persons of interest in fatal shooting
- Updated PHOTOS: Reading police seek persons of interest in homicide
- Updated AG files lawsuit to stop rollback of net neutrality
- Gov. Wolf asks Trump for federal support in opioid crisis
- A-Treat looks for heroes to be featured on company's label
- Lehigh University names professor in sexual misconduct allegation
- GOP field grows to 4 to run for Pa. lieutenant governor
- Woman petitions to vacate restitution after stealing $350K from church