READING, Pa. - An argument during a birthday party in Reading ended with two men being shot, police said.
The shooting happened around 2 a.m. Sunday during a birthday party attended by more than 50 people at a house the 1600 block of Cotton Street, police said.
A 22-year-old Reading man is being treated at Reading Hospital for life-threatening gunshot wounds to the upper torso.
A 25-year-old Fleetwood man was shot in the leg. His injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Police said there are no suspects at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Reading police at 610-655-6116.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts