READING, Pa. - A pop-up library will open in downtown Reading on Tuesday.
Computers and highly circulated library materials will be available at 645 Penn St.
The main branch of the Reading Public Library is closed for the next two to three months.
The 100-year-old library on South Fifth Street is getting a facelift that includes fresh paint, new carpet and repairs
The Boyertown Area School District has hired an architectural firm to look at ways student privacy can be enhanced in the high school's locker rooms and restrooms.Read More »
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court