POTTSTOWN, Pa. - The Pottsgrove football team has had a stranglehold on the PAC-10 over the last two years. The Falcons don't expect that to end in 2014.
The Falcons (9-0, 11-1 in 2013) completed their second straight perfect run through the league last year. However, many of those players have been lost to graduation.
Pottsgrove has a younger core this season, but one with plenty of talent. Even though the Falcons may have lost some big play-makers, they are still the favorites to win the PAC-10.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts