READING, Pa. - A suspected bank robber in Reading is now in custody.
Police said Jarvis Gulley robbed the M&T Bank on North Fifth Street late Friday afternoon. He was taken into custody Sunday in the 300 block of North 13th Street.
Gulley was arraigned on robbery and theft charges and committed to the Berks County Jail on $200,000 bail.
Gulley was previously charged with robbing the Riverfront Credit Union on South Fourth Street in 2014.
At Kutztown University's Keystone Arena, people were shooting basketball hoops to help a charitable cause.Read More »
- Santa's sleigh hits the streets in Exeter
- Opponents of proposed warehouse pack meeting in Tilden
- Ex-DJ says $1 payment to Taylor Swift sent by mail last week
- Snowmaking underway on slopes at Bear Creek in Berks
- Berks expecting to see season's first coating of snow
- Cups of Compassion still seeking donations for annual event
- Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Allentown family searching for answers after pet dog was shot and killed
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman