READING, Pa. - Reading is celebrating the start of Hanukkah.
Mayor Wally Scott and city officials gathered Tuesday evening on Penn Square to light the city's official menorah.
Hanukkah started at sundown. It will be celebrated for eight days and nights until next Wednesday.
Police are investigating yet another case of thieves making off with a loot of lingerie from a Victoria's Secret store.Read More »
- Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- East Penn 'surprised' by US Department of Labor's lawsuit
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- PHOTOS: 'Operation Shattered' drug trafficking bust in Berks
- Man found dead after fire damages motel in Caernarvon
- Where did the millions of dollars from Berks Heim go?
- Updated 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Updated Band of thieves sought in theft from Victoria's Secret store
- Updated Police chief switches from Allentown to South Whitehall Twp.
- Updated Saving a shoveled-out space? Move it or lose it, city says
- Updated Suspect out of hospital after crash involving stolen minivan
- Updated Residents spotted digging out from fourth winter storm
- Updated Health Beat: Lisfranc injury is not always career-ending now
- Wolf taps 36-year state police vet to be acting commissioner
- Positive Parenting: Robot dog teaches right from wrong
- Arts Around Town: Houston-area blues scene focus of 'Blast Furnace Blues Festival'