READING, Pa. - April showers bring May... doubleheaders.
Monday night's game between the Reading Fightin Phils and the New Hampshire Fisher Cats has been postponed.
The teams will make up the game as part of a doubleheader at FirstEnergy Stadium on May 19 at 5:05 p.m.
The Fightins still have two more home games against the Fisher Cats on Tuesday and Wednesday before they embark on their first road trip of the season.
The Fightins will play four games against the Harrisburg Senators, starting Thursday night. They will then travel south to Richmond for three games against the Flying Squirrels.
Reading will play the same two teams during the next home-stand, which starts on Fri., April 18.
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts