READING, Pa. - April showers bring May... doubleheaders.
Monday night's game between the Reading Fightin Phils and the New Hampshire Fisher Cats has been postponed.
The teams will make up the game as part of a doubleheader at FirstEnergy Stadium on May 19 at 5:05 p.m.
The Fightins still have two more home games against the Fisher Cats on Tuesday and Wednesday before they embark on their first road trip of the season.
The Fightins will play four games against the Harrisburg Senators, starting Thursday night. They will then travel south to Richmond for three games against the Flying Squirrels.
Reading will play the same two teams during the next home-stand, which starts on Fri., April 18.
Reading was subpoenaed by federal authorities once again for documents pertaining to the city's last administration.Read More »
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Route 100 in Bally
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal
- District 3 Wrestling: 3A quarterfinal recap
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- D-3 WRESTLING: 3A early round highlights
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Updated Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Updated Near record warmth again today
- Updated 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Police nab pair advertising pot sales on-line
- State police reveal cost of local police coverage: $600M
- Allentown police confiscate crack, heroin, pot in separate raids
- Health department working with Penn State on mumps cases