Berks

Reading house fire displaces 9 people

Reading fire displaces nine

READING, Pa. - Nine people were displaced after a fire broke out inside a two-story house in Reading.

It happened at around 6:40 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of South Fourth Street.

We're told an air-conditioner burst into flames.

The fire spread into a bedroom before it was put out.

Fortunately, the residents weren't home at the time. But, five children and four adults have been displaced.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

Allentown, PA 18102

33°F

Few Clouds

TONIGHT

26°F

  • %

This Week's Circulars

Top Stories

Latest from the newsroom

More from the Newsroom