NEW PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County are searching for a Reading man who led them on a chase and damaged part of a cemetery.
It all started Monday morning when police said a woman called them, saying she was being stalked by her ex-boyfriend.
Police said they tracked down Stephen Kulcyski Jr. and attempted to pull him over, but he took off. We're told the truck barreled through the fence at Sacred Heart Cemetery in New Philadelphia before Kulcyski reportedly jumped out and ran into the woods.
Police said the truck that Kulcyski was driving was stolen and that he has multiple warrants out for his arrest.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call police.
The Boyertown Area School District has hired an architectural firm to look at ways student privacy can be enhanced in the high school's locker rooms and restrooms.Read More »
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- Kutztown baseball making most of playoff run
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- New Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- New VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- New Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Updated UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime