NEW PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County are searching for a Reading man who led them on a chase and damaged part of a cemetery.
It all started Monday morning when police said a woman called them, saying she was being stalked by her ex-boyfriend.
Police said they tracked down Stephen Kulcyski Jr. and attempted to pull him over, but he took off. We're told the truck barreled through the fence at Sacred Heart Cemetery in New Philadelphia before Kulcyski reportedly jumped out and ran into the woods.
Police said the truck that Kulcyski was driving was stolen and that he has multiple warrants out for his arrest.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call police.
Berks County will no longer provide sheriff or emergency services department resources for the popular Reading 120 bicycle race in 2017.Read More »
- UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Time to get your fill of fastnachts
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Local tree service companies face busy week after storm
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Middletown's buzzer-beater sinks Berks Catholic in District 3 semis
- Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Nearly record warmth this afternoon and tomorrow with a few showers
- It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Updated Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Updated Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building
- Man allegedly tries to head-butt arresting officers, damages patrol car
- Man tells police he stole mom's money as she slept
- Allentown man charged in connection with robbery and shooting