READING - The Fightin Phils braved the elements last weekend, splitting its season-opening four-game set with Portland at FirstEnergy Stadium. But Monday's weather proved too much as the series opener with New Hampshire was been rained out.
The game will be made up as part of a double-header on Monday, May 19th when the Fisher Cats return to Baseballtown.
Fans can exchange Monday's tickets for any other available regular season game through the Fightins' ticket office.
Only six innings were played on opening night, leading to many umbrellas at FirstEnergy Stadium over the weekend.
Reading and New Hampshire are scheduled to play Tuesday night at 6:35.
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania