READING - At George Field, Reading High (1-0, 4-0) outlasted Wilson WL (0-1, 1-3) in a Berks I opener, 7-5, on Tuesday night.
Ramon Bazan knocked in a pair of runs for the Red Knights, who keep their hot play going to start the season. They also capitalized on five Wilson errors.
Doug Kunkle led the way for the Bulldogs with three hits, but his team could not hold on to an early 2-0 lead.
Reading hosts Governor Mifflin on Wednesday. Wilson welcomes Muhlenberg that same night.
Reading loves Marc Anthony, and it appears the Grammy Award-winning pop artist loves Reading.Read More »
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Wilson WL boys repeat as District 3 lacrosse champions
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- Kutztown baseball making most of playoff run
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County