READING, Pa. - Reading police have released horrifying surveillance video of an armed robbery in progress, in hopes that someone from the public will help lead authorities to the robbers.
The robbery happened around 2:40 a.m. Saturday at the 7-Eleven in the 400 block of Lackawanna Street.
Police said the two men stormed inside the store. One of the robbers pointed a shotgun right at the clerks.
They grabbed money from one register and took the tray from another.
Police said the bandits ran out of the store and jumped over several fences.
Police said they stole about $400, but $30 was found near one of the fences they jumped.
Nobody was hurt.
Both suspects are considered armed and dangerous.
Anybody with information is asked to call Reading police immediately.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts