READING, Pa. - The Reading United will host the Long Island Rough Riders on Friday night in a key divisional showdown for both teams.
The United and Rough Riders are among the top five within the Mid Atlantic Division of the Premier Development League. In fact, both are tied for second place in a hotly contested divisional race.
With less than two weeks of regular season left, there is an enormous amount of pressure on both teams heading into Friday.
Reading and Long Island tied in their first meeting, a game which the United feel they should have won. If they can prevail on Friday, the three points would be huge in solidifying a spot for Reading in the postseason.
Friday night's game will start at 7:00 at Exeter's Don Thomas Stadium.
A Berks County congressman is joining some of his fellow lawmakers in working to find solutions to human trafficking.Read More »
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking