READING, Pa. - Reading police are looking for a woman on felony theft charges.
Melissa Gushue, 40, stands accused of fraudulently using an elderly person's credit card to make several purchases in and around Reading, according to city police.
Gushue, whose last known address is in the 700 block of Lance Place in Reading, allegedly made the purchases between September 27 and October 14.
She is charged with identity theft, unlawful use of a computer and other related offenses.
Anyone with information regarding Gushue's whereabouts is asked to contact Crime Alert Berks County via anonymous text to 847411, starting the message with keyword alertberks, or by calling 877-373-9913.
Reading Hospital is planning a major expansion beyond its main campus in West Reading.Read More »
- Captured: Reading man jailed in attempt to kill girlfriend
- Reading Fair contest winner qualifies for Wing Bowl 26
- Baseballtown Charities, GT Church team up on Dream Field
- Berks sports surgeon explains Wentz's season-ending injury
- No real estate tax increase for Spring Township residents
- Berks bus passenger describes NYC explosion scene as 'chaos'
- Accused cell phone store robbers charged in fatal shooting of Verizon employee
- Business consultant charged in Allentown pay-to-play case to change plea
- Behavioral health campus planned for 82-acre site in Bern
- Updated Social media leads to investigation at Southern Lehigh school
- Updated Man allegedly ditches hidden gun after tip to police
- Updated Reading Fair contest winner qualifies for Wing Bowl 26
- Updated Pickup truck goes off road, hits shrubs and mailboxes
- New Jersey man sentenced to 8 years for vehicular homicide
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- Police: Man argues with girlfriend, threatens unborn baby with box cutter