Officials said a crash closed Route 61 near Hamburg Wednesday night.
The crash blocked the road in both directions near Schappell Road after it was reported around 6:15 p.m. but by 8 p.m. both lanes had reopened.
Fire officials say two tractor trailers and two cars collided.
Thankfully, two people suffered only minor injuries in the crash.
Three separate train rides celebrated the holiday Irish style.Read More »
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Updated Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Updated A pleasant Sunday to round out the weekend
- Updated Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Updated Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Irish Community Day event held in Allentown
- Hundreds celebrate St. Patrick's Day aboard the Colebrookdale Railroad
- Fire damages apartment building in Coopersburg
- War of words between James Comey and Donald Trump
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced