READING - The Reading Royals answered questions for their fans on Monday night at their town hall meeting. The Kelly Cup was also on display at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center.
Head Coach Larry Courville and captain Yannick Tifu highlighted a guest panel full of Royals' representatives. There were a few giveaways, as well as a few Slapshot sightings.
The Royals discussed a wide range of matters, including the current roster, the coming season, upcoming promotions, the Junior Royals and the Kelly Cup championship.
Reading will open it's season on October 19 at home against South Carolina.
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania