READING - The Wheeling Nailers defeated the Reading Royals, 4-1, on Wednesday night at Santander Arena. It's the Royals second loss to the Nailers in less than a week.
Wheeling scored three unanswered goals through the first three periods. Reading got on the board early in the third, when T.J. Syner found Brandon Blandina on the doorstep to convert a pretty shorthanded goal.
Reading will be on the road this coming weekend, making stops in Gwinnett and Greenville.
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem