READING - The Reading Royals rolled to a 4-1 win over the Elmira Jackals on Friday night at Santander Arena. The win clinched a playoff berth for the defending Kelly Cup champions.
Ryan Cruthers netted a pair of goals. Sean Wiles and Kevin Walrod added one each as the Royals tallied their 10th straight win over their division rivals.
Reading will play at Elmira Saturday night looking to maintain its spot atop the Eastern Conference.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients