READING - The Reading Royals have lost just twice in the month of November. The team wraps up up the month this week with home games against Elmira and Cincinnati.
The team attributes the success over the last few weeks to an increase in scoring. It was something the team was not doing consistently in October. But ever since they started lighting the lamp, everything has started to click.
The Royals would like to limit their mistakes in the neutral zone. It's been a point of emphasis this week, as the squad looks to tighten up every aspect of its game.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- Updated Crews respond to morning house fire in Alburtis
- Updated Police searching for man accused of robbing Allentown shop with knife
- Updated Life Lessons: Closing the word gap for toddlers
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather