READING, Pa. - On the ice, the freeze brought on by the NHL Lockout has finally melted. While NHL hockey is back, that means the rosters have to be adjusted at all levels.
The Reading Royals and the ECHL are no exception.
The Royals feel very comfortable with the team they have. Despite losing a pair of games this weekend, the Reading still leads the Eastern Conference.
Stud goalie Philipp Grubauer was reassigned to Hershey and marks one of the bigger losses for the Royals.
But head coach Larry Courville isn't shaken. He has confidence in his core group of guys that they can continue to get the job done.
- New Coroner called to shooting in Palmer Township
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks