WYOMISSING, Pa. - Hundreds of runners were in Berks County Sunday morning to benefit the Reading Hospital.
There was a 10K run and a 5K run and walk that went through Wyomissing.
The race benefits projects of The Friends of the Reading Hospital like HeartSAFE Berks County, which is putting defibrillators in schools and businesses.
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Reading planners move forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Wilson WL girls lacrosse tops Exeter to push streak to 13
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated 2 stores in Cumru robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app