READING - Berks Catholic will visit Blue Mountain on Friday in the Saints' Berks II opener. BC is coming off a strong test at Columbia.
The Saints (4-0) cruised through their first three games, but found themselves in a fight last Friday. In a way, the team is happy they had a chance to show some resiliency, but the Saints know they have to be better with league play approaching.
Blue Mountain (0-1, 1-3) is coming off a tight loss to Wyomissing as the Eagles, look for a signature win in their final year as a member of the Berks League.
Berks Catholic vs Blue Mountain will be a Big Ticket game.
An accident involving two tractor trailers closed a stretch of one of Berks County's busiest highways for several hours Wednesday.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Updated Freeholders call for more Route 31 Shuttle riders
- Updated Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Updated Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- Updated More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Meet Jim Kane, space race computer programmer
- Minersville fire damages multiple homes
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees