READING, Pa. - Police have made a second arrest in a deadly stabbing.
Mark Ellis was taken into custody in Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon in connection with the death of 49-year-old Stephen Leibensperger.
Leibensperger was stabbed to death at a house in the 700 block of Chestnut Street in Shoemakersville, Berks County, Monday.
Police have already arrested Ellis' son, 29-year-old Michael Walker.
They said Walker became jealous when Leibensperger moved in with a man he had been romantically involved with.
Ellis is in the process of being transported back to Berks County.
Police are still looking for a third man, 21-year-old Brandon Simpkins.
A hardware store's surveillance cameras showed the dramatic strength of winds packed by a powerful storm that moved through the region over the weekend.Read More »
- Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Reading School District superintendent looking for new job
- Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Plans progress for new Dieffenbach's Potato Chips factory
- Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Berks man at 100: 'I just... go with the flow'
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away