A Bloomsburg University student -- who was critically injured during a brawl that allegedly involved Kutztown University football players -- has hit a setback on his road to recovery.
Jackie Lithgow is now suffering from an infection and fever, according to the family's blog.
He's now in the ICU of Thomas Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia.
The brawl broke out back in February when a group of Kutztown football players reportedly crashed a frat party.
Lithgow, of Carlisle, and Donald Hoover, of Robeson Township, Berks County, were taken to the hospital.
Hoover was released.
Kutztown football players Angel Cruz and Justin Wieder were charged in the fight.
Both cases are heading to trial.
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Reading planners move forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Wilson WL girls lacrosse tops Exeter to push streak to 13
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated 2 stores in Cumru robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app