READING, Pa. - A rising county music star is bringing his first headlining tour to Reading.
Kip Moore will perform at the Santander Performing Arts Center this fall.
Moore will take the stage on September 27th as part of the CMT Tour. He'll be joined by special guests Charlie Worsham and Sam Hunt.
Moore is known for the number one hit songs "Somethin' 'Bout A Truck," "Beer Money" and "Hey Pretty Girl."
Tickets are $36.50. They go on sale Friday.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley
- No extreme warmth or cold over the next 7 to 10 days