READING, Pa. - About 170 homes and businesses in Reading lost power because of a car crash Tuesday evening.
Reports indicate a Jeep jumped a curb and struck a utility pole at Bern and Rose streets just after 9 p.m.
One person was taken from the scene in an ambulance.
Power was restored overnight.
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Change of plans: Bear Creek to extend season a few more days
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Updated Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Updated Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News