WYOMISSING, Pa. - Police hope the public can help them identify the man being sought in a robbery in Berks County.
Wyomissing police on Friday released a sketch of the man, who is said to Hispanic and in his 40s.
The man is wanted for a robbery that happened around 2 p.m. on August 2 in the 1900 block of Old Wyomissing Road, police said.
Anyone with information that can help identify the man is asked to contact Crime Alert Berks County via anonymous text to 847411, starting the message with keyword alertberks, or by calling 877-373-9913.
Parents who have kids in the Governor Mifflin School District spoke out Thursday night at a community forum and town hall-style meeting, as the district looked to take the conversation off social media and bring it face-to-face with parents.Read More »
- Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents
- Man accused of embezzling more than $400K from employer
- Reading High School to install new, HD security cameras
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- Updated PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Updated Governor Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns