HEIDELBERG TWP., Pa. - Conrad Weiser High School students are learning about the Holocaust by hearing a survivor's story.
Hilde Gernsheimer wasn't able to attend Thursday's presentation, but her son, Jeff, spoke about his mother's experiences.
Hilde's parents and sisters were killed during the holocaust. She survived via the Kindertransport to England in 1938.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Local libraries fight to survive budget cuts
- Berks man who turned life around giving back to Humane Society
- Legendary coach honored at Kutztown Area High School
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Updated Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle