PHOENIXVILLE - The Spring-Ford girls defeated Methacton Wednesday night, 47-35, to claim the PAC-10 championship. The win completed a clean sweep for Spring-Ford in the league title games over the last two days.
On Tuesday night, the Ram boys knocked off Methacton in Pottstown to win the boys crown.
Sammy Stipa paced the Rams with 12 points, who won their third straight PAC-10 championship in a year where they are defending a state title.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts