READING, Pa. - State police have identified a man they were trying to find in connection with their investigation of a Schuylkill County woman's death last weekend.
Investigators have spoken to the man about his connection to Alishia Eller, said police, who declined to release the man's name or any additional information about the case.
Surveillance photos released by police Tuesday showed the man at a store in Lebanon on Friday night. He was said to be there with Eller hours before her body was found in a remote area of Bethel Twp., Berks Co., early Saturday morning.
Police have said the man is neither a suspect nor a person of interest in the case.
An autopsy done Sunday failed to reveal how Eller, 24, died, so further tests are being done. In the meantime, police are labeling her death as suspicious.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact state police at 484-660-1011.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies