EARL TWP., Pa. - An up-and-coming artist spent the day spreading a positive message to students in Earl Township.
Country singer Stephanie Grace, 16, of Douglass Township, visited Earl Elementary School on Friday.
She first stopped in all the classrooms to talk to the students about anti-bullying and other issues.
Then she performed some of her songs at an all-school assembly.
Stephanie said meeting with the kids helps with her song-writing.
"My goal is to be a role model for kids, and I just like to go in and talk with them and just find out what kind of messages I should be putting in my songs," she said.
Stephanie is hosting a CD release party Saturday night for her album "Life is Okay." It starts at 7:30 at Building 24 in Wyomissing.
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway