The aftermath of the storm we're endured the last two days may bring back memories of just seven years ago.
Friday marks the seventh anniversary of the Valentine's Day disaster on Interstate 78 in Berks County.
Hundreds of motorists were stranded in their vehicles on I-78, some for more than 24 hours.
Several drivers had to leave their vehicles and look for places to get warm that were within walking distance of the highway.
Were you stuck? Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts