ONTELAUNEE TWP., Pa. - Schuylkill Valley Middle School students spent the morning Friday sprucing up the area near Lake Ontelaunee.
Students and volunteers with the Reading Area Water Authority are planting more than 100 trees.
The water authority has been taking part in projects as part of National Drinking Water Week.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Updated Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- Updated 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties