BRECKNOCK TOWNSHIP, Pa. - One of the biggest events on the Maple Grove calendar has arrived. The Super Chevy show is underway, with 30,000 fans expected to flock to the racetrack over the next three days.
While Saturday is expected to be the busiest day of the weekend, the drag racers were out in force Friday competing in the time trials. The show cars have also started to flood in.
There's even some celebrities on hand, like racing personality Brett "Big Schwag" Wagner, who's making his first trip to the Super Chevy show this weekend.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Scott Kingery named Eastern League Player of the Week
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot bone in sneaker
- Updated DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Updated 3 white men, 2 white woman seated for Cosby jury
- Updated Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- Updated Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Penn State trustees to weigh changes to Greek system
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Updated District attorney investigates deadly police-involved shooting in Allentown