WYOMISSING, Pa. - A citation is pending in an accident that caused an SUV to roll onto its side in Berks County, police said.
The accident happened around 11:45 a.m. Thursday when the driver of a car pulled into the path of an SUV at South Park Road and Spruce Street in Wyomissing, not far from the Reading Hospital's main campus.
The driver of the SUV suffered a minor laceration; the driver of the car, who will be cited, was not injured, police said.
South Park Road was blocked by the overturned SUV and debris that broke off the vehicles as a result of the accident.
Fire police were dispatched to the intersections with Wayne Avenue and Spruce Street to direct traffic around the scene it could be cleared.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill