NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - I'm sorry, Taylor Swift can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because she's busy selling a million albums.
The Berks County-born singer/songwriter's latest album, "Reputation," sold more than a million copies since it was released four days ago, according to Nielsen Music.
"Reputation" is Swift's fourth consecutive album to sell more than a million copies in its first week. Other big debuts include 2014's "1989," 2012's "Red," and 2010's "Speak Now."
The country singer turned pop star is the only artist to have four different albums sell more than a million copies in a week since Nielsen Music started tracking album sales in 1991.
While Swift's numbers are impressive, they are dwarfed by the biggest debut in music history: Adele's "25" sold 2.3 million copies in its first three days before ending its first week with 3.3 million copies sold in 2015.
Swift reportedly kept "Reputation" off streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify for the first week of release.
The big sales also keep Swift's hot streak alive coming off "1989," which went on to win the Grammy for Album of the Year in 2016 and sell more than six million copies.
The dreary weather did not stop a big crowd from coming out for the annual Reading Holiday Parade Saturday.Read More »
- 2017 Reading Holiday Parade winners announced
- 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Bust near school yields heroin, ingredients to make K2
- 10 new murals dedicated in West Reading
- Fire in Tilden: 'I don't know how long he would have lasted'
- Updated Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem