READING, Pa. - One of the teenagers accused of trying to rob a man on a bike trail in Cumru Township has been found delinquent of conspiracy to commit robbery.
Assault and robbery charges against the teen were dropped.
The teen has been ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation. Authorities said the teen was shot and wounded when he and two others tried to rob a man in late January.
Another one of the teenagers was shot and killed.
The third teen wasn't hurt. He was found delinquent of conspiracy to commit robbery earlier this month.
The man who shot the teens wasn't charged because authorities said he was defending himself.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire