READING, Pa. - He may have left his heart in San Francisco, but legendary singer Tony Bennett will be bringing his familiar voice to Berks County.
Bennett will take the stage at what will then be known as the Santander Performing Arts Center in downtown Reading on Dec. 21 at 8 p.m.
Tickets for the 17-time Grammy Award-winning performer's show will go on sale to the public this Saturday at thee Sovereign Center box office and by phone or online through Ticketmaster.
Bennett, 87, began is singing career in 1949 and recorded his signature song, "I Left My Heart in San Francisco," in 1962.
Bennett is currently on an international tour through southeast Asia, performing Monday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He's also scheduled for a pair of concerts in New Jersey -- Morristown on Nov. 17 and Atlantic City on Nov. 30.
A man who robbed two stores within hours of each other in Berks County on Wednesday is now behind bars, according to police, who said they believe the same suspect may have committed other holdups in Berks and Lehigh counties.Read More »
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Updated Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying