READING, Pa. - In year one of existence, the Berks Catholic boys basketball team (1-2) was a huge success. The Saints put together an extremely memorable first year. They have now started year two, and had a game Wednesday night with another District 3 perennial power, the Trinity Shamrocks (2-0).
Dom Antonelli led all scorers with 21 points and lifted the Shamrocks to a 51-45 victory over the Saints.
Chris Warren paced BC with 16 points. The Saints got a double-double from Nana Foulland (15 points, 10 rebounds).
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Updated Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte