NEW SCHAEFFERSTOWN - The Tulpehocken boys basketball team will be a tough matchup for any team within Berks III this year. In fact, the Trojans may be the early favorites to win the division crown.
Paced by Robert Ekvall and Noah Carles, the Trojans are very deep and very experienced this season. They are perhaps the most veteran-laden team within the division, as Antietam found out Tuesday night.
Tulpehocken's main focus is to keep its balance and focus every game. The Trojans know they have a lot of weapons, so they have to make sure they don't get too one dimensional with one or two players.
Tulpy is out to a 5-1 start and will visit Brandywine Heights on Thursday.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Local libraries fight to survive budget cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored at Kutztown Area High School
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle
- Philadelphia cops raid pot-smoking party, arresting 22