NEW SCHAEFFERSTOWN - The Tulpehocken boys soccer team has been one of the best in the state recently. However, the Trojans will have to rely on many new players this year in order to keep that status.
The Trojans won 21 games overall last season. That campaign included a District III title and an appearance in the state semifinals.
Robert Ekvall is the most notable returner, but Tulpehocken is not nearly as deep as it has been the last few seasons. That has this year's squad hungry to prove it can deliver a season up to program standards.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- Updated Police searching for man accused of robbing Allentown shop with knife
- Updated Life Lessons: Closing the word gap for toddlers
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans