NEW SCHAEFFERSTOWN - The Tulpehocken girl's soccer team had to rally against Wyomissing on Wednesday night. The Trojans prevailed, 4-1, but were happy to face some adversity heading into the postseason.
Tulpehocken, the Berks III champion, has lost only one game so far this season, so to face a challenge right before the county tournament was exactly what the doctor ordered.
In fact, Tulpehocken head coach Paul Zerbe said the team's postseason began with the game against Wyo on Wednesday.
The Trojans are seeded second in the county tournament. The Trojans will face (7) Fleetwood in the quarterfinals on Saturday.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Updated Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte