NEW SCHAEFFERSTOWN - The Tulpehocken girl's soccer team had to rally against Wyomissing on Wednesday night. The Trojans prevailed, 4-1, but were happy to face some adversity heading into the postseason.
Tulpehocken, the Berks III champion, has lost only one game so far this season, so to face a challenge right before the county tournament was exactly what the doctor ordered.
In fact, Tulpehocken head coach Paul Zerbe said the team's postseason began with the game against Wyo on Wednesday.
The Trojans are seeded second in the county tournament. The Trojans will face (7) Fleetwood in the quarterfinals on Saturday.
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Local libraries fight to survive budget cuts
- Berks man who turned life around giving back to Humane Society
- Legendary coach honored at Kutztown Area High School
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Trial begins for accused getaway driver in 2015 killing spree
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated Mango tells Republicans he'll seek gubernatorial nomination
- Updated Police arrest third man allegedly tied to drug deal assault
- Updated Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain this afternoon; rain continues through early Wednesday
- Street closures scheduled for downtown Allentown this week
- Pet owners learn animal CPR to help their furry friends
- Life Lessons: 3 Jars
- State police: 1 killed in crash with State Police vehicle