Two men accused of killing a woman from Berks County could face the harshest penalty if convicted.
The Lancaster County district attorney says he'll seek the death penalty against Adam Lynch and Ryan Schannauer.
The men are accused of killing Ashley Kline of Robesonia and setting her on fire in Lancaster County on Dec. 30.
Kline had been missing for more than a week before her remains were found.
Two men who were charged last week with attempted homicide in Reading were apprehended in Allentown on Tuesday.Read More »
- House passes bill to boost pediatric cancer research funding
- Lack of air conditioning forces library to close for summer
- Pope appoints new leader for Berks Catholics
- Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation
- Exeter police sergeants promoted to new roles in department
- Exeter supervisors OK new EMS provider for township
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- Trial starts for doctor accused of assaulting patient's mom
- Updated Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Updated Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Updated Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Updated Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Updated Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Updated Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation
- Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls