GREENWICH TWP., Pa. - A crash on Interstate 78 in Berks County caused some issues for drivers Sunday night.
The accident happened just after 10 p.m. near the Lenhartsville interchange in Greenwich Township.
A car carrying a U-Haul trailer crashed into a tractor trailer, police said.
Three people in the car suffered minor injuries, and the tractor trailer was able to drive from the scene.
The highway was reduced to one lane in the crash area for several hours.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts