EAST COCALICO TWP., Pa. - Work on UGI Utilities' new corporate headquarters in northern Lancaster County is now underway.
The natural gas company is building a 93,000-square-foot center in East Cocalico Township.
UGI Utilities said the project will take until the end of next year to complete.
Once the building is ready, the company said roughly 150 employees from the current headquarters in Muhlenberg Township will transition to the new location.
At Kutztown University's Keystone Arena, people were shooting basketball hoops to help a charitable cause.Read More »
- Santa's sleigh hits the streets in Exeter
- Free adoption weekend in Berks County
- Opponents of proposed warehouse pack meeting in Tilden
- Ex-DJ says $1 payment to Taylor Swift sent by mail last week
- Snowmaking underway on slopes at Bear Creek in Berks
- Berks expecting to see season's first coating of snow
- Cold, breezy but mostly sunny Sunday, with some slick spots in the morning
- Updated Fire damages several homes, structures in Wilson
- Saturday's snow exceeds expectations
- Updated PHOTOS: The first snowfall of the season
- Basketball fundraiser benefits charity that gives free haircuts to people with autism
- Smoke detectors donated in honor of boy, 9, who died in East Coventry fire
- FBI assisted police with incident at Parkland High School
- Excitement and cheer fill the North Pole Express
- Temperatures drop overnight, accidents reported across the region
- Husband charged in death of North Catasauqua woman