EAST COCALICO TWP., Pa. - Work on UGI Utilities' new corporate headquarters in northern Lancaster County is now underway.
The natural gas company is building a 93,000-square-foot center in East Cocalico Township.
UGI Utilities said the project will take until the end of next year to complete.
Once the building is ready, the company said roughly 150 employees from the current headquarters in Muhlenberg Township will transition to the new location.
- Reading to hold Craft Time in the Pagoda
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- From restaurants to rails, St. Patrick's Day fun for all
- PSU president meets with community leaders in Reading
- Change of plans: Bear Creek to extend season a few more days
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Weekend weather a pot of gold at the end of a cold week
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News
- Irish dancers perform for 69 News
- New Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade