READING, Pa. - The jury has reached a verdict in the case of a man charged in a deadly attack near the Pagoda in Reading.
After six hours of deliberation, jurors found Kyle Adams guilty of third-degree murder and conspiracy in the beating death of Donavin Yenser. The trial began Monday.
Sentencing is set for March 7th.
Yenser died after he was found beaten and bloody near the Pagoda atop Mount Penn in 2016.
Adams was one of four men charged in Yenser's death.
Another defendant, Paul Cook Jr., is also charged with murder. The other two defendants, Joseph White and Skylar Kerns, are charged with aggravated assault.
In a world as polarized as ours, two cornerstones of convenience store satisfaction separate us like nothing else.Read More »
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- VF Outlet adjusting to new home at 'The Knitting Mills'
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Updated 69 News and Dorney Park hold 2nd annual food drive Saturday
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- A warmer weekend with plenty of sunshine
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Updated Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet
- Allentown dietician joins 69 News to discuss healthy, plant-based diets