READING, Pa. - A man who was found guilty in a deadly beating near the Pagoda in Reading has been sentenced.
Kyle Adams was ordered by a Berks County judge on Monday to spend between 20 and 40 years in state prison.
Adams was convicted last month of third-degree murder in the death of Donavin Yenser of Exeter Township in 2016.
Prosecutors said Adams and three other men attacked Yenser, and Adams delivered the fatal blow with a baseball bat.
- BARTA suspending service at 5 p.m.; Bieber buses idled
- Some Reading garages opened for free parking during storm
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (2 p.m.)
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- 69News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (3 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Lehigh County ( 3 p.m.)
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts
- Updated Lawmaker accused of abusing colleague won't seek re-election
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (3 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (3 p.m.)
- WATCH: Jeff Bolden's afternoon traffic update (3:30 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (3 p.m.)
- Senate approves bill to protect domestic violence victims